True to the original replica of a BMW 2800CS Alpina wht/blk 6h Nurburgring 1971 . Special features of this model:
Technology driving operation
The model is equipped with an electric chassis from the manufacturer "AutoWorld". This chassis has been optimized for use in this model:
- no traction magnet
- detailed and true to original rims of the manufacturer "Vincent 1/64"
- AW chassis needs more electricity than a comparable model from Faller-AMS or an old Thunderjet 500. We recommend a handheld controller with 60 ohms and the use of an adjustable power supply up to a maximum of 18 volts
- body is made of colored resin / polyurethane using the casting technique.
- model is painted wht
- details are reproduced with decals (wet slide)
- this racing model is based 100% on the original vehicle.
- this model is decorated by hand with precisely fitting decals
- edition is limited to 150 pieces. Each model has a serial number
- will be delivered in a sturdy soft plastic box
- in production since 2011